Inactive means that you have not responded to a survey from American Consumer Opinion® within a period of 18 consecutive months or on thirty (30) consecutive occasions. If you wish to remain a member of the American Consumer Opinion® panel, please choose the Activate Account option on your My Account page.
Articles in this section
- I forgot my password, how do I access my account?
- How do I delete my account?
- Why is my account status shown as "Inactive" on My Account page?
- Why is my account showing as "Paused"?
- Why is my account status shown as "Pending" on My Account page?
- How do I "Pause" my account or put my account on hold until I would like to receive surveys again?
- How do I update my registration information?
- How do I update my contact information?
- How do I update my email address?